A lot of the authors on InklingsFiction.com have published books too!
Please be sure to support these Christian authors and pick up the books of your favorite authors and authors you’d like to check out. Authors write books for a living, and doing so means that we need to have people buying our books! The worker is worthy of their hire, please be sure to show your thanks! (So many of our books are only the cost of a coffee anyways!)
On top of that, it would help us SO much if you could leave reviews for these authors’ books wherever you buy them and even here on Inklings Fiction too! Please note, we do not make any affiliate commissions at this time and we do not sell any of these authors’ books directly. You will be taken to a third-party site.
If you’re ready to pick up a book for yourself, then check out our books for teens and adults here. If you don’t see the book you want, then check out all the books we have to offer, sorted by genre, here!
- Ephron the Hittite Boxed SetMeet the man who met Abraham and follow his story about how a family that honors Elohim and makes Him their Adonai might forge and
- Ephron Son of Zohar (Ephron the Hittite Book One)Marauding enemies and rising waters threaten the homelands of fellow Hittites but no one wants to sacrifice autonomy just for safety, food, clothing, and shelter.
- The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly: A Reader’s and Writer’s Guide for BelieversUnderstand what takes your breath away in a book while breathing the pure air of God’s truth. Using Philippians, Numbers, Proverbs, and Ephesians, learn to
- Write for the King of GloryCompletely revised and updated. Share the fruits of eight years of publishing. Learn about blogging, writing, cover design, editing, marketing, and find a bunch of
- Fifty Shades of Faithful 2: In Living Color (Fifty Shades of Faithful Book Two)Sam and Vivian Tucker take on emotions that can make or break relationships. They tackle an angry vet searching for sheep rustlers while hiding a
- Fifty Shades of Faithful (Fifty Shades of Faithful Book One)Five short stories about Sam and Vivian Tucker, a cop and a photographer sharing their 20+ years of Song of Solomon marriage wisdom in most
Inklings Fiction Books for Kids
Or, if you’re shopping for kids, then you can do so here! Don’t see a book you think your kid would like? Check out the whole catalog of children’s books here!
- Lines in Pleasant Places (Benny and the Bank Robber Book 4)As soon as Violet arrives with the wagon train Ben can finally be married. But is she truly in love with Ben, or with the
- The Oregon Sentinel (Benny and the Bank Robber Book 3)Ben Carlisle’s longtime dream has been to travel west with his family. When he is offered a newspaper job in Detroit, he is forced to
- Doctor Dad (Benny and the Bank Robber Book 2)What could be easier than getting Benny’s mother remarried? Delay after delay of every one of Benny’s plans shows him he may have to wait
- Benny and the Bank Robber (Benny and the Bank Robber Book 1)Ten-year-old Benny found the drunken cart driver who caused his father’s death, but he’s got bigger mysteries to solve. A long, sharp knife, a bag
Authors, if you have a book to submit to our catalog, please visit this link.